Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Charity Polish

The April Charity Polish is now available at spellboundnails.com in both full size and mini bottles!!

Racing Into Our Hearts is a butterscotch colored holographic polish with midnight flakies inspired by the stunning beauty of the brindle greyhounds. A portion of every sale will be donated to Allies for Greyhounds in honor of April being National Greyhound Adoption Month.

*I apologize but my nails are in such bad shape right now! Not even my faithful Biotin can stop them from breaking so these pictures were taken while wearing fake nails. That said, I'm not all together displeased with them ... a little better sizing and some more shaping and you might be seeing fakes on me more often. They certainly make fore some pretty pictures. :)

5 comments:

  1. What an unusual polish - I love it! Those black specks in it are fabulous.
    The faux nails look nice. Have you removed them? Do they do any damage coming off?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had some of the nail glue strips - not sure where I picked them up from originally but they've been in my drawer for a while - I just sized them and trimmed them to fit, leaving a gap around my cuticle so the fake nails would fit as snuggly as possible there. I gave all my nails a quick swipe with some nail polish remover, a quick rinse and a buff before applying and they held up really nicely all day! I could have worn them longer but I wasn't used to having so much added length that I didn't want to risk poking myself in the eye while half asleep lol. So I took them off that night with some warm water and a little patience - working up one end with gentle pulls, making sure to get the water under the fake nail, and there was no damage at all. I was pretty stunned that they came off that cleanly!

      Delete
  2. beautiful nails!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(799)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is beautiful!

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC and Bloglovin? If you do please let me know on my blog and I will follow right back :)

    beautysaveuk ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?