Monday, May 4, 2015

Mother's Day Sale

Hello lovelies! I wanted to have this posted at least a week ago but I've been down with a horrible cold. It seriously had me down and business halted for a few days. And while business is back up and running I'm still fighting the cough and sniffles over a week later. But better late than never, right? So without further ado here is this year's Mother's Day Sale!! Enjoy.

20% off all orders with code MOM2015. Orders over $100 use code MOM100 for 30% off.

Use the code MOM2015 for 20% off all orders. Orders over $100 use the code MOM100 for 30% off!! The sale ends 11:59pm EST May 10th and can be used on our main site of spellboundnails.com and on our Etsy shop spellboundnails.etsy.com.

May the 4th Be With You,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?