Monday, May 4, 2015

Mother's Day Sale

Hello lovelies! I wanted to have this posted at least a week ago but I've been down with a horrible cold. It seriously had me down and business halted for a few days. And while business is back up and running I'm still fighting the cough and sniffles over a week later. But better late than never, right? So without further ado here is this year's Mother's Day Sale!! Enjoy.

20% off all orders with code MOM2015. Orders over $100 use code MOM100 for 30% off.

Use the code MOM2015 for 20% off all orders. Orders over $100 use the code MOM100 for 30% off!! The sale ends 11:59pm EST May 10th and can be used on our main site of spellboundnails.com and on our Etsy shop spellboundnails.etsy.com.

May the 4th Be With You,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. The alcohol poisoning treatment in hospital stage is the initial phase in treating liquor addiction. Withdrawal indications normally die down inside around one to about fourteen days subsequent to beginning detox; be that as it may, this could take longer relying upon the seriousness of your Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD). From that point, you will actually want to zero in on different parts of the recuperation cycle, like various exercises, treatments, advising meetings, and backing choices.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?