Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me!!

It's my birthday, and I want to share it with all my nail polish lovers!! So I'm having a sale - the biggest sale Spellbound Nails has ever had ... and I'm releasing a crazy awesome duo!


Use the code BDAY30 on www.spellboundnails.com or www.spellboundnails.etsy.com for 30% off all orders for one day only - sale starts midnight EST! ALL ORDERS? Yes, it's crazy!! Ready for the other bit of crazy?



The duo that's releasing is The Joke's On You and it is a Joker and Harley Quinn inspired duo. Those of you who follow me on instagram will have seen my Harley Quinn cosplay for next year's Sci-Fi Valley Con come together and will know that I'm a litte lot obsessed with the Joker and Harley so what better way to celebrate my birthday than with this crazy couple??





This is Why Aren't You Laughing and is of course inspired by the Joker. It's a plum tinted jelly with a sprinkling of green squares, small red hexes and orange flakies to match the Joker's famous suit, grin, and hair.




This is Rev Up Your Harley and is a glitter topper packed full of red and black diamond glitters with small red, black, and white hexes to capture Harley Quinn in all her harlequin beauty.

Can I just say that I had some amazing bloggers swatch for this duo? Many thanks going out to paintednubbs, spilledmilknails, teasp00n.



And the scented polish lovers out there should be excited to know that I've added 12 new scents to the list of scents that can be added to any order, any polish but only through my main website www.spellboundnails.com.

Enjoy the sale while it lasts and happy shopping,
Ashley

22 comments:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 19 KG less than we do.

    (By the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING around "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    TAP on this link to see if this brief questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

    Review my page please: 부산달리기
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find out the best quality of nail polish manufacturers & suppliers at our Chinese b2b platform

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many men and women struggle with drug and alcohol use fort lauderdale rehab center along with mental illness. In 2018, an estimated 9.2 million people in the U.S. struggled with co-occurring disorders like this, according to the Substance Abuse and mental Health Services Administration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. vein damage from iv drug use is a hallucinogenic drug. This means that when consumed, it causes the user to have unusual experiences such as hearing sounds, seeing illusions, and feeling things that are not actually there. A drug with an extensive history of both medicinal and recreational use, LSD use does not come without risks. An acid trip can last 12 hours or more, and when it goes wrong it can go terribly wrong. This substance is common at raves, parties, and music festivals, so knowing what acid looks like and understanding the risks is imperative, especially for young adults and teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The drug detox centers in northern california stage is the initial phase in treating liquor addiction. Withdrawal indications normally die down inside around one to about fourteen days subsequent to beginning detox; be that as it may, this could take longer relying upon the seriousness of your Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD). From that point, you will actually want to zero in on different parts of the recuperation cycle, like various exercises, treatments, advising meetings, and backing choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, amazing block structure! How long
    Have you written a blog before? Working on a blog seems easy.
    The overview of your website is pretty good, not to mention what it does.
    In the content!
    vstpatch.net
    TeamViewer Crack
    PGWare GameGain Crack
    JixiPix Rip Studio Crack
    Airmail Crack
    Photopia Director Crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. crackroom.org I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Photopia Director Crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    dp-animation-maker-crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks For Post which have lot of knowledge and informataion thanks.... Photopia Director Crack
    Photopia Director Crack

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.sylenth1-crack-license-code-full/

    ReplyDelete

  13. I was looking for this information from enough time and now I reached your website it’s really good content.
    Thanks for writing such a nice content for us.
    2020/01/08/office-2013-activator-free-2020

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Dear, I like your post style as it’s unique from the others. I’m seeing on the page.
    Neural DSP Fortin Nameless Suite

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
    Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    hypersnap-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful article. It looks great dear, and I really appreciate your quality work. Thank you for sharing this with us.
    BeeCut

    ReplyDelete
  17. Although the essay appears to be of great quality, it would be fantastic if you could write more on similar subjects in the future. far more frequently
    rent a hitman website

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?