Saturday, September 1, 2012

Doctor Who Season Premiere

'ello girlies! I don't know about anyone else, but I am so excited about the new season of Doctor Who that premieres tonight!! I was just brimming with Doctor Who nail art ideas. In my mind, I just have to have Doctor Who nails to watch the premiere. :)

nails nailart nail art mani manicure Spellbound Doctor Who Tardis Galaxy bow tie suspender DW BBC

On my pinky nail is the Doctor's bow tie and suspenders. The middle and ring finger each have a Tardis door complete with the sign on the middle finger. I thought it was a cute and clever idea, almost like being able to open the doors if I could just move my fingers right. The index finger has the Doctor Who, DW, logo.

nails nailart nail art mani manicure Spellbound Doctor Who Tardis Galaxy bow tie suspender DW BBC

And what Doctor Who design is complete without at least one galaxy nail??

2 comments:

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?