Thursday, November 27, 2014

Spellbound Nails Christmas 2014 Collection

Hello lovelies!!! Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate. I don't know about you but I'm more than ready to eat my weight in turkey and stuffing and all the fixin's today!

I'm also really excited to announce that my Christmas Collection is finally being released. :) I'm going to attempt to keep this short and to the point as I know a lot of you will be spending the day with family, some of you resting up for late night or early morning Black Friday shopping. So onto the polishes!


I used a little of everything Christmas in this collection and then added a dash of carefully chosen scent for each polish - optional of course.


I've always admired theses kinds of bottle/brush close ups so I decided to try my own. They're not hard to do and they look amazing so you'll definitely be seeing more of them in the future. Now I just have to work on getting the angle of each picture the same. :)


Reindeer poo is a brown tinted jelly with gold and tangerine flakies. The optional scent for this polish is reindeer poo - a slightly fruity scent with hints of woods and vanilla.


Candy Cane Kisses is like crushed candy canes for your nails with rainbow shimmer, red micro-glitter, white hex glitter, and red and white bar glitter. This polish comes with optional candy cane scent.


Elf Sweat is like candy in a jar. It has a clear rainbow shimmered base with dots in a variety of sizes and colors. This polish comes with optional elf sweat scent - like candy, candy canes, candy corn, syrup, and soda. It's a very sweet scent.


What Happens Under the Mistletoe (shortened to Under the Mistletoe to fit on my labels) is a green tinted base packed full of micro-flakies. The gold-green and red-gold flakies create an amazing gold shimmer that has an almost rainbow effect in various lights. This polish comes with optional mistletoe scent.


And last but not least is Frosty's Melting. I created this polish to look like a melted snowman with orange triangles for the nose, large and small black dots for coal eyes, mouth, and the buttons down the front. All packed into a white crelly base with blue shimmer and blue micro-flakies. This polish comes with optional snow/snowman scent - a vanilla mint with a hint of woods.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving ya'all. Be safe, happy, and healthy. :)

Until next time,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Achei seu blog adorĂ¡vel, e essa postagem as unhas ficaram lindas! Poderia dar uma olhada no meu sire de adesivos para unhas? adesivos de unhas adesivosdeunhasepeliculas.com Temos modelos super variados fazemos parcerias. Amei a unha com bolinhas coloridas, muito fofo *-*

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?