Saturday, September 20, 2014

Break Out The Crackle

*gasp* What foul magic is this?? A nail art-ish post after so long? Yes, my lovlies, yes.


Yep, I did it. And I have no shame about it. I broke out the crackle. China Glaze Cracked Concrete released in 2011 (if I remember correctly) to be exact. Again, no shame because it's so pretty paired with this old tester blue that never made it into my shop and takes next to no work! When life is so busy next to no work is perfection. :)

Source: Undiegamer


I would also like to point out that I spent most of the night rounding out my poor square nubbins in the hopes that a new shape with less edges will stop them from breaking. Grrrr!! Nail shape is all a matter of preference, and I freely admit that round really isn't mine, but we all do what we have to do to get our nails to grow.

Any followers out there still rocking the crackle?

Until next time,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?