Saturday, January 26, 2013

Candy Coated Collection — Lollipop Princess

The only polish from this collection inspired by a character and not a location. Lollipop Princess was inspired by Princess Lolly, resident of the Lollipop Woods and princess of Candyland.

Update: This polish and the rest of the collection are now up for sale in my Etsy shop.
  
nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nails Nail Lacquer Candy Coated Collection Color Swatch Candy Land Candyland inspired Lollipop Princess Lolly Woods glitter hot light pink purple yellow holo holographic Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint Revlon new Enchanting pastel LA Colors Black NYC New York Color Matte Me Crazy

Lollipop Princess has pink, purple, and yellow hex glitters. And, since every princess needs some bling, small purple holo glitters.


nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nails Nail Lacquer Candy Coated Collection Color Swatch Candy Land Candyland inspired Lollipop Princess Lolly Woods glitter hot light pink purple yellow holo holographic Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint Revlon new Enchanting pastel LA Colors Black NYC New York Color Matte Me Crazy bling

I'm going to have to try to get some better pictures. The colors are slightly off in this close-up and in the bottle picture.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nails Nail Lacquer Candy Coated Collection Color Swatch Candy Land Candyland inspired Lollipop Princess Lolly Woods glitter hot light pink purple yellow holo holographic Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint Revlon new Enchanting pastel LA Colors Black NYC New York Color Matte Me Crazy bling

Lollipop Princess over Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint.


nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nails Nail Lacquer Candy Coated Collection Color Swatch Candy Land Candyland inspired Lollipop Princess Lolly Woods glitter hot light pink purple yellow holo holographic Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint Revlon new Enchanting pastel LA Colors Black NYC New York Color Matte Me Crazy bling

In an effort to really showcase the holographic glitter I layered one coat of Lollipop Princess over Revlon Enchanting with a black accent nail. I think I caught the holo at just the right angle and light to make it flare. Mostly I caught the bright blue flares but it also turns a white/purple and a bright pink. You can see one small flash of pink on my pinky nail.


nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nails Nail Lacquer Candy Coated Collection Color Swatch Candy Land Candyland inspired Lollipop Princess Lolly Woods glitter hot light pink purple yellow holo holographic Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint Revlon new Enchanting pastel LA Colors Black NYC New York Color Matte Me Crazy bling

I have been dying to see this glitter matte since I first mixed it up so I decided to add a layer of NYC Matte Me Crazy. Wow! I don't ever want to take this off!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And it's really stunning mattified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ,looks amazing! Great Effect :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?