Friday, November 30, 2012

Faceted

Today I have another glitter swatch. And I thought, why not start the holiday posts early? This is Faceted from the Sinful Colors Holiday Shimmers Collection.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Sinful Colors Color Swatch Faceted glitter bar shimmer Holiday Shimmers collection purple iridescent Wet n Wild On a Trip

I used two very thin coats of Faceted over Wet n Wild On a Trip. I'm not usually a big fan of bar glitter but I love this. It's just the right amount of bar to shimmer.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Sinful Colors Color Swatch Faceted glitter bar shimmer Holiday Shimmers collection purple iridescent Wet n Wild On a Trip

Add some character to this mani by doing the first coat of glitter normally and the second with a few side to side swipes. This will turn the bar glitter so it's not all going in the same direction.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Sinful Colors Color Swatch Faceted glitter bar shimmer Holiday Shimmers collection purple iridescent Wet n Wild On a Trip bottle

I didn't manage to get any really great pictures of this polish on my nails so here's a picture of the bottle. This glitter is definitely in my Top 5 ... maybe even in my Top 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?