Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello Spring!

And hello to all you wonderful followers, and happy spring! I became oddly attached to my 'Feeling Blue' mani, so I left doing a Spring mani to the last second.


Forgive me for at least some of the messiness of this design. My beloved nail art brushes are beginning to fray. They are old and I knew this was coming, but I'm still terribly sad to see them go. I've been putting off get new ones, but I think it's finally time.


I had a lovely sun going on my thumb but bumped it while it was still wet and sloughed off half the polish. :(


Today was a lovely day to begin spring in my small town. Slightly cloudy at various points in the day but it reached into the low 70's so I can't complain. I had the blinds and the windows open enjoying the sun and cool breeze. It's turning into a perfect evening as well.


How is the weather in your part of the world?


Polish Used

  • Sally Hansen - Blew Me Away!
  • Pure Ice - Free Spirit
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco - Bright Green
  • Sally Hansen - Green With Envy
  • Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet
  • OPI - Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window
  • Wet n Wild - French White Creme
  • Revlon - Cloud
  • Sally Hansen - Sun Kissed
  • Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Power
  • Revlon - No Shrinking Violet
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco - Yellow (unseen sun)
  • Pure Ice - Siren (Whoops, forgot this one)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this manicure looks so pretty. I love how colorful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cheerful! It definitely reminds me of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheerful and cute :) the weather was gorgeous here in the uk too, was a nice change from the cold :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and cute spring manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?