Forgive me for at least some of the messiness of this design. My beloved nail art brushes are beginning to fray. They are old and I knew this was coming, but I'm still terribly sad to see them go. I've been putting off get new ones, but I think it's finally time.
I had a lovely sun going on my thumb but bumped it while it was still wet and sloughed off half the polish. :(
Today was a lovely day to begin spring in my small town. Slightly cloudy at various points in the day but it reached into the low 70's so I can't complain. I had the blinds and the windows open enjoying the sun and cool breeze. It's turning into a perfect evening as well.
How is the weather in your part of the world?
- Sally Hansen - Blew Me Away!
- Pure Ice - Free Spirit
- L.A. Colors Art Deco - Bright Green
- Sally Hansen - Green With Envy
- Sally Hansen - Mint Sorbet
- OPI - Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window
- Wet n Wild - French White Creme
- Revlon - Cloud
- Sally Hansen - Sun Kissed
- Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Power
- Revlon - No Shrinking Violet
- L.A. Colors Art Deco - Yellow (unseen sun)
- Pure Ice - Siren (Whoops, forgot this one)