Friday, February 15, 2013

Blogs to Love Friday #3

Another Friday and another Blogs to Love post. There won't be as many blogs to recommend; this week had been all about Valentine's Day on most blogs and it just doesn't seem right to post about V-Day the day after. As always, if you decide to join me in this Blogs to Love Friday linkup don't forget to use this button.




  • These cake inspired nails by My Random Stash have me dying for summer so I can break out the neon and go wild!
  • I am completely and totally in love with this entire look by Emily Divine. I think she is a beautiful woman and her makeup really played on that with this look. And that playsuit that just happens to look like a beautiful and amazingly elegant dress?? I have to have that!!! No, seriously, my closet needs that!! The love tights are pretty adorable too.
  • Another woman that has a beautiful face is Essie-Button with her Pink Face of the Day #3 look. This is such a delicate and feminine makeup and fits her face perfectly.
  • These I Heart Cherries nails complete with accent nail by Top Coat It are adorable and can totally be used outside of Valentine's Day.
Seriously, I think that's all for this week. This post feels really incomplete to me. :( I will definitely try to find more for next week.

If you have a blog or know of a blog you think I'll like feel free to leave it in the comments section below. I'm not just interested in nail blogs (though I'm always on the lookout for those I haven't found yet) so if you have a fashion, hair, craft, art, food, etc blog definitely post it!! I can't feature every blog posted each week but there are many more Fridays to come. ♥

3 comments:

  1. The cake inspired nails is so cute! Love your compilation of fabulous things to check out!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice!:)) I have a giveaway on my blog and I would love to invite you to join! one big kiss!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic think for girls, more beautiful look for girls

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?