Friday, February 15, 2013

Blogs to Love Friday #3

Another Friday and another Blogs to Love post. There won't be as many blogs to recommend; this week had been all about Valentine's Day on most blogs and it just doesn't seem right to post about V-Day the day after. As always, if you decide to join me in this Blogs to Love Friday linkup don't forget to use this button.




  • These cake inspired nails by My Random Stash have me dying for summer so I can break out the neon and go wild!
  • I am completely and totally in love with this entire look by Emily Divine. I think she is a beautiful woman and her makeup really played on that with this look. And that playsuit that just happens to look like a beautiful and amazingly elegant dress?? I have to have that!!! No, seriously, my closet needs that!! The love tights are pretty adorable too.
  • Another woman that has a beautiful face is Essie-Button with her Pink Face of the Day #3 look. This is such a delicate and feminine makeup and fits her face perfectly.
  • These I Heart Cherries nails complete with accent nail by Top Coat It are adorable and can totally be used outside of Valentine's Day.
Seriously, I think that's all for this week. This post feels really incomplete to me. :( I will definitely try to find more for next week.

If you have a blog or know of a blog you think I'll like feel free to leave it in the comments section below. I'm not just interested in nail blogs (though I'm always on the lookout for those I haven't found yet) so if you have a fashion, hair, craft, art, food, etc blog definitely post it!! I can't feature every blog posted each week but there are many more Fridays to come. ♥

4 comments:

  1. The cake inspired nails is so cute! Love your compilation of fabulous things to check out!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice!:)) I have a giveaway on my blog and I would love to invite you to join! one big kiss!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic think for girls, more beautiful look for girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Essie Button!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?