Friday, February 8, 2013

The Candy Coated Collection is on Etsy

My Blogs to Love Friday post is coming later today, but I realized I never did a full post on my Candy Coated Collection. A one-stop place to see the polishes and swatches so you don't have to search out the previous swatch posts. Those swatch posts will likely hold a bit more info but if you're simply looking for the swatches and not the info behind the polish this is the place. :)

The entire Candy Coated Collection is now available in my Etsy shop

There are five polishes in this collection: Lollipop PrincessPlum out of ChocolatePeppermint PinwheelsGlitter Me Gumdrops, and Frosting Coated Sprinkles.




Lollipop Princess over Revlon Enchanting and LA Colors Black

Lollipop Princess over Revlon Enchanting and LA Colors Black with a coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy

Plum out of Chocolate over OPI Tickle My France-y

Peppermint Pinwheels over Sally Hansen Pink Blink

Glitter Me Gumdrops over Wet n Wild Candy-licious

Frosting Coated Sprinkles over naked nails
Frosting Coated Sprinkles over LA Colors White

Do you have a favorite?

I would be really grateful if you shared this post or favorited my shop or your favorite polish on Etsy. ♥

4 comments:

  1. plum out of chocolate is my favorite, but the whole collection is really great looking :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with Plum Out of Chocolate! <3 It looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Frosted Candy Sprinkles a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?