Monday, February 11, 2013

Feeling Girly With Revlon

In my continuing attempt to be unique this Valentine's Day I decided to dig out my recent Revlon purchase. I've used the new Revlon Enchanting a few times, but I never got around to using their new glitter I was so excited about. So here is a shot of Girly over Enchanting.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nail Lacquer Etsy shop Revlon Girly Enchanting glitter pink purple holiday Valentine's Day V-Day St. Saint Patrick's Day color swatch swatches swatched hair hairstyle The Freckled Fox post faux hawk mowhawk curls 80s eighties beauty fashion

I'm really fond of this combo. Girly is a light purple/pink sheer base with purple, light pink, and fuchsia glitter. There are also some small holographic pink and purple glitter tossed into the mix. Overall, it really does make for a soft and girly mani.

What wasn't girly was my hair yesterday. Some of you will remember my adoration of The Freckled Fox's Posh Faux Hawk in my Blogs to Love Friday #1 post. Well, I went and did it! I am nowhere near an expert at doing my hair. Usually it's either straight and down, up in a ponytail, or curled in the off chance I'm not feeling lazy. Like I said, I'm no expert. Far from it. But I don't think I did too bad for my first try. I dressed in the cute striped top you see with some black skinny jeans and gray heeled cowboy boots; I love how this new hairstyle added some edge to the outfit. I will definitely be trying this again.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nail Lacquer Etsy shop Revlon Girly Enchanting glitter pink purple holiday Valentine's Day V-Day St. Saint Patrick's Day color swatch swatches swatched hair hairstyle The Freckled Fox post faux hawk mowhawk curls 80s eighties beauty fashionnails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nail Lacquer Etsy shop Revlon Girly Enchanting glitter pink purple holiday Valentine's Day V-Day St. Saint Patrick's Day color swatch swatches swatched hair hairstyle The Freckled Fox post faux hawk mowhawk curls 80s eighties beauty fashion


nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nail Lacquer Etsy shop Revlon Girly Enchanting glitter pink purple holiday Valentine's Day V-Day St. Saint Patrick's Day color swatch swatches swatched hair hairstyle The Freckled Fox post faux hawk mowhawk curls 80s eighties beauty fashion

I also took a picture once I took my hair down. I felt like a true child of the 80s. :)

Here's hoping Valentine's Day comes soon because I am running out of unique V-Day mani ideas. You should want Valentine's Day to be over too because I have some really awesome St. Patrick's Day polishes that will be for sale in my Etsy Shop next week. I will be posting swatches after V-Day. If you can't wait, you can get a preview (and help name one of them) on my Facebook Page.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC or more? :)
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?