Friday, February 1, 2013

U is for ...

You know how I said I like to think outside the box in the ABC Challenge?

U is for ... Undies.


nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Lacquer ABC Challenge U is for Undies Underwear Underware Panties panty naughty sexy red blue white green orange black polka dot dots stripe stripes lace lacy sporty fun thong

My thumb is wearing very sexy, lacy red undies while my index is wearing blue and white striped thong style undies; my middle is wearing very sporty polka dot patterned undies. My ring ringer has black undies with a white waistband ... very Calvin Klein boyish style, and my pinky has simple lacy legged black undies.

I am so sorry! I just couldn't help myself; with a choice between umbrellas or underwear I had to choose the undies. ;)

9 comments:

  1. love the nail arts!! :)

    NEW POST:
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm following your blog. You have an amazing fashion sense. :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute! What is the pale pink you're wearing under the undies? Also, what is the green on the polka dots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The pale pink is Sephora by OPI A True Romantic and the green is Revlon Garden. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow I like it!!!!! nice blog!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am following you now. Your blog is beautiful! ♥

      Delete
  4. this is just too cute! Following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?