Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nail-Aween Frankenstein

I can't believe we are on Day 6 of the Nail-Aween Challenge already. With only 10 'days' in this challenge this means we are also coming closer and closer to the end. I plan to finish this challenge on Halloween.


nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound Nail-Aween Halloween Challenge Frankenstein Bride of hair black white green stitched stitching stitch Sinful Colors Sally Hansen L.A. Colors

Today's challenge was Frankenstein nails. I decided to do the basic green, stitched Frankenstein nail and added a Bride of Frankenstein accent nail. These are very simple but simple can be good too, and I think these turned out pretty great.

I'm going to be so sad when this challenge is over. I've really come to like them and would love to be part of another. They do have to be flexible enough that I don't have to post daily though. If anyone knows of any upcoming challenges that will let me work on a flexible schedule let me know please.

Also, check out the other wonderful artists doing this challenge with me. They have come up with some really great nails!!


(List includes blogs and FB pages)

5 comments:

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?