Friday, October 19, 2012

Nail-Aween Ghosts

The next in the Nail-Aween Challenge was a choice between ghost or goblin. I chose to do ghost, but I wanted to do something a bit different than simple ghosts on my nails.

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Spellbound character Casper Ghosts Stinky Stretch Fatso friendly

With this in mind I did Casper and the Ghostly Trio: Stretch, Fatso and Stinky. What I couldn't manage to get in the picture is the glitter. I used a glow in the dark glitter on the Ghostly Trio, not for the glow, but for the slightly green tinge and the small bits of glitter to give them a ghostly sparkle. I used Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor for Casper.

The other Sinful Colors I used is Snow Me White. I just picked this up in my last shopping trip since my China Glaze White on White has run out. I never seem to be able to get to Sally Beauty to pick up more, so I had to settle. However, settling really isn't a bad thing. I like the texture of China Glaze better but Sinful Colors is a really awesome one coat white. I used two coats just to be extra sure it was perfect since I was just doing lines, but one coat would have worked perfectly. If you are looking for a one coat white, Snow Me White is definitely it.

4 comments:

  1. how adorable! I always used to like casper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always on the lookout for a one coat white. Thanks for the tip. These are great, super creative. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?