Friday, July 20, 2012

A Week of Glitter: Feature Friday

Another Friday, another Feature. I decided to follow along with my 'A Week of Glitter' and do a glitter Feature Friday. Since this has been a week of fairly simple nails on my part I knew from the start that I wanted this week's Feature to be a nail art design.


nails nail art nailart nail polish Algae Veronica Veronica's Obsession Spellbound Feature Friday Graffiti

That's when I stumbled across Graffiti Style by Algae Veronica's Nail Art Obsession. I think this is an awesome design, but if these nails aren't your glittery style you might like ...


WAH nails nail art nailart nail polish Spellbound Feature Friday Week of Glitter Union Jacks British Britain

these Glitter Union Jacks by WAH Nails. I can only imagine the patience that went into these to make them so perfect.

Brilliant job to both artists. :)

With these two great designs as starting points you should be able to add sparkle to any nail. And if you're not feeling up to doing a complete design ... always remember the accent nail! It's the perfect way to add some flash without having to spend hours on your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?