Friday, July 6, 2012

Feature Friday

Hello girlies! I'm a few hours late with this post but better late than never, right?


Today's feature is a beautiful lighthouse manicure by Pretty in Paint. China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le works amazingly well as a base for the lighthouse and the classic flying birds on the other nails tie it all together into one stunning package!! I am now dying to try this design. :)


lighthouse ocean water summer birds classic blue China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le Pretty in Paint Spellbound acrylic tutorial


Take a moment and visit Pretty in Paint for the tutorial on this mani and leave some love in the comments!


As always, these are not my nails! I had no hand or say in their creation. This is simply a feature post in an attempt to give another blogger some love. Take a moment, follow the links, and leave a nice comment or two for the featured blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?