- For a simple yet stunning mani, check out these zigzag Easter Egg nails from All Glazed Over.
- This Candy Gradient from Varnished Reputation is perfect for Easter (or spring!).
- Nail Polish Creations was inspired by my dripping yolk nails and came up with this adorable Chick and Eggs mani!
- There is just something about these nails by A Girl and Her Polish that says Easter to me.
- Spice up your Easter outfit with these cute DIY Hair Accessories brought to you by The Alison Show.
- If you're looking for something simpler definitely try these Simple Bobby Pins from Wait Til Your Father Gets Home.
- If you're stumped on how to fix your hair this Easter definitely check out the 50+ Hair Tutorials compiled by Hairspray and High Heels.
- Want to add a little color to your eyes, but don't want to go wild? Try this Easter Look by Simply Beauty. It's a very fresh and feminine look using yellow, white, and pink.
- If you're looking for a lot of color and really want to pop try this Easter Makeup from Jessie Blush on Facebook.
- Don't want to pop that much? Try a pastel look (also from Jessie Blush).
- Peachy-Keen by Meek~N~Mild is such a soft and elegant look that is just beautiful to behold.
- Be prim and Ladylike with this look by Penny Pincher Fashion.
- If you're more of a jeans girl, go Back to Basics with a pair of jeans, a tee, and a stylish blazer by Lilly's Style. It may be basic but it is so stylish!
- I love this idea so much and have plans of making these Easter Egg Deviled Eggs for my family. It is such a brilliant idea from FOODjimoto.
- I can't get over how absolutely yummy these Easter Cake Mix Cookies with Cheesecake Filling by Couponing & Cooking look!
- If you want a healthy Easter dinner look no further than these 15 Healthy Easter Ideas compiled by Five in Ohio.
- These Healthy Easter Snack & Treat Ideas by Le Petite Rêve are the perfect way to get children to eat healthy on Easter.
- I am dying to try these Lemon Poppy Seed Bunny cookies from Gluten Free Foodie Heaven. They just sound so good and look adorable!
- Still, it's Easter. The best time for not eating healthy! Make and eat your very own Homemade Chocolate Easter Eggs thanks to Victoria's Vintage.
- The ultimate diet ruiner (at least for me) would be these Cookies & Cream Oreo Cupcakes. They may not scream Easter, but they're too good to pass up. Thanks for the yummy recipe Gaby's Beauty Blog.
- This one is part food, part craft. These Cute Printable Carrot Cones found on The Red Thread will make the perfect addition to any Easter basket and can be filled with candy or even healthy treats.
- What a cute idea for the little ones and it takes very little effort from you! Sew your little ones or someone else's little ones a Sweet Bunny with this tutorial by Lifeologia.
- Don't have a basket for Easter yet? Don't rush out to buy one this weekend — create your own with this Easter Bunny Basket Tutorial from Lizzie Florence!
- My favorite part of Easter (besides making myself sick on candy) was always the Easter eggs! I never liked eating them; I just wanted to decorate them!! Sharpie Tie Dye Easter Eggs by Housing a Forest are something I wish I knew about as a kid. They are so fun!! They remind me of peeling paper mache.
- If you want something a little more elegant to sit around you should try Golden Marbled Easter Eggs. It takes a bit of work but your friends and family are sure to ooh and ahh over them.
- Neither of these your style? Here are 40 other Creative Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs compiled by Brit + Co. Seriously, the Message in an Egg is genius. It leaves me wishing I had a sweetie to give one to.
My Contributions to Easter
I have big plans for making this my Easter outfit. I have nearly everything needed to complete this outfit. Simple makeup, messy hair (in blonde instead of red), pastel polish for an Easter skittles mani, the purse, the shoes and a blazer nearly like this one. The key piece however is the pink pants and I don't have them. If I can't find a pair that fit in the color I want this weekend this whole outfit will fall to pieces. :( Keep your fingers crossed for me.
My other contribution to this Easter post are my Easter nails! I plan to wear my nails like this Sunday instead of doing a fancy design. However, for this post I couldn't resist doing a little something extra.