Thursday, May 2, 2013

Disney Challenge: 101 Dalmatians

Another Disney Challenge mani. This one is for 101 Dalmatians. What a great movie!

Disney Challenge 101 Dalmatians nail art Spellbound Nails Cruella de Vil red black white spots dog stripes skittle mani China Glaze Adventure Red-y

I've been hoarding this idea for about 2 years. It's been sitting in my Book of Nail Art just waiting to be done. That's what I love about this challenge. It's letting me do all these old ideas.

The idea behind this one was mostly Cruella de Vil and some fake puppy fur clothing, because the last thing we want her to have is real puppy fur clothing!! :)


Next up: Tarzan

Until next time.

10 comments:

  1. I love this! It's perfect for the movie it's inspired by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been dying to use this mani since I scribbled it down two years ago. Not sure it lives up to all the hype I put into it over the years but I'm still really fond of it. :)

      Delete
  2. Shut the front door! This is amazing! Perfect for the theme and you executed it so well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I knew what it was before I even read the name! What a perfect mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely loving this mani! Love the theme and your rendition is awesome! Very nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! OMG, love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew which movie this was before I even read it!! They turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect! I could tell it was 101 dalmations before I even read the title.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?