Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Time Periods Challenge: Imperial China

Welcome to another Time Periods Challenge post. This one is for Imperial China.

Time Periods Challenge Imperial China Great Wall nails nailart Spellbound Nails Emperor Qin Shi Huang

Here is my pretty poor attempt at creating the Great Wall of China on my nails for this part of the challenge. At war with nomadic tribes, the first Emperor of China, Qin Shi Huang, ordered a defensive wall be built. This wall would later become the start of the Great Wall. All in all, little of the defensive wall he had built to stop the attacks of the other tribes still stands today, but it's still pretty darn impressive that something started so long ago still stands in one form or another!



Next up in this challenge: Renaissance Era.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?