Friday, May 24, 2013

Spellbound Nails NEW RELEASES

Hello everyone! Another exciting post announcing the release of some new polishes to my Etsy Shop. I don't have swatches for all of them yet but scroll down to see what I have to offer. :)

First, I would like to start off with the fact that I now ship to Canada! I'm sure you know that shipping to Canada is costly but I have tried to keep it as low as I possibly can!

I am also offering 1 full size bottle or 2 mini bottles with every purchase of 5 full size bottles. If you buy 5 polishes, let me know in the 'notes to seller' section what you would like and your polish choice/choices.


With this release I have also started giving the option to buy mini bottles of my polishes!! There are listings for 1-5 mini bottles.



Candy Floss is neon pink hex glitter and neon blue bar glitter that overlap to turn this polish purple in the bottle. I've also added some color shifting iridescent glitter to give it some add glitz.



Orange You Lovely is just entrancing in person! A blend of bright orange and color shifting iridescent glitter are eye catching and enthralling.



Pittsburgh Pride is for all my sports fans out there. I originally created this as part of my gift to my mom on Mother's Day. She is a huge Pittsburgh Steelers and Pittsburgh Penguins fan, and she tells me this glitter will work great for Pittsburgh Pirates fans as well.

I will also be taking requests for other team color polishes. If you have one you'd like me to mix up please send me a message through Etsy.



All of Time and Space is my tribute to the recent season finale and the upcoming 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who. This is a slightly sheer blue polish with silver holographic stars, moons, and micro-glitter. This polish looks best when layered over black or dark blue.



Fuchsia-ristic is one of two holo polishes in this release.



 Grape Fizz reminds me of a grape slushie or grape soda with pink and blue bubbles fizzing inside.




Jaded for Green is the other holo polish in this release. It is a gorgeous jade green.


Sugar 'n Spice is everything nice in a bottle. It has light pink, fuchsia, and turquoise dot glitter as well as fuchsia and holographic blue micr-glitters all contained in a white base.




 And last but not least is Pretty in Punk. Filled with neon pink glitter in large and small hex and lots of small black glitter to fill in the rest.

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo I'll ba adding 3 of these to my lit of lemmings... thanks... a lot. Lol no seriously, these all look awesome! I can't wait for pay day hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. More awesome polishes! I need Pretty in Punk and Jaded For Green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these! Specially Sugar'n'spice and Pittsburg pride. Such a shame it's so costy to ship to EU!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?