Monday, May 13, 2013

Glitter Mix Boutique: Part 2

*All products were sent to me for testing and review, completely complimentary, from Glitter Mix Boutique. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Welcome to Part 2 of my review of the Glitter Mix Boutique glitter mixes. See Part 1 here. I'm going to jump right in so brace yourselves for some awesomeness!



You saw this picture in the introduction post. This is Rainbow Matte



Take a closer look. Rainbow Matte is exactly what it says, .025 square glitter in all the colors of the rainbow.



I cringed at scattering precious glitter everywhere, but I wanted you to see it a little differently. Glitter always looks different when it's not packed together. I really love rainbow glitter. It's like the best of everything. You don't have to choose just one color because they're all there. That the glitter is square just makes it more interesting!



Really close, both to the camera and to the light. You can see that Rainbow Matte shines brightly even though it's matte. Matte glitter doesn't mean dull; it just means it doesn't reflect light in the same sparkly way as other glitter!



I couldn't resist putting it into a mini bottle and having some fun with it! It looks even more awesome in suspension base.



On the left is one coat over bare nail. On the right is one coat over CQ Pearls. Probably not the best undie to choose, but I wanted something shiny and slightly shimmery that would not compete with the rainbow.

Not only is the Rainbow Matte glitter mix great alone, but think of all the things you could add! After seeing Rainbow Graffiti (see Part 1) I'm rather fond of black and white with rainbow. You could even add it to a jelly base for the ultimate jelly sandwich in a bottle!! The sky is the limit with this one, so I definitely recommend heading over to Glitter Mix Boutique and picking up a package for yourself ... but maybe wait until you see my other posts because you're going to want them all!!

Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitterMixBoutique
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/youmixcosmetics
You Mix: http://www.shopyoumix.com/



*All products were sent to me for testing and review, completely complimentary, from Glitter Mix Boutique. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?