Thursday, May 30, 2013

Glitter Mix Boutique: Part 4

*All products were sent to me for testing and review, completely complimentary, from Glitter Mix Boutique. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Welcome to Part 4 of my review of the Glitter Mix Boutique's glitter mixes. This is the one I've been most excited to share. This is my favorite, favorite glitter mix of the glitters I received for this review.



You saw Rainbow Graffiti in Part 1 now see why I love it so much!


Rainbow Graffiti has every color of the rainbow in square and hex as well as what looks like every size of black and white, including bar glitter!


I love bar glitter, but sparingly! In my opinion, you just can't go hog wild with bar glitter or your nails start to look like you stuck grass to them or that they've started to grow hair. That's what's so great about this mix. The bar glitter is an accent not the main focus.


Held close to the light there's not much shine from this one so you know it's going to be a great layering glitter!


Sorry for all the bubbles. This picture was taken just after I finished mixing; it hadn't had time to settle yet.


One coat over bare nail and one coat over Wet n Wild I Need A Refresh-Mint. Can you see why I love this glitter so much?? Maybe it's just me, but I think this is the most perfect mix EVER!

This is a glitter topper that everyone needs! Don't have suspension base? That's okay. A lot of the shops on Etsy sell small sample sizes of suspension base. You can pick one up while you're there buying Rainbow Graffiti from Glitter Mix Boutique. Of course, you can also use regular store bought clear polish. It will not suspend the glitter; the glitter will sink to the bottom but turn it upside down for a few minutes before you want to use it and it'll work fine.

Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitterMixBoutique
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/youmixcosmetics
You Mix: http://www.shopyoumix.com/

*All products were sent to me for testing and review, completely complimentary, from Glitter Mix Boutique. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. How interesting! Your I Need a Refresh-Mint is very different to mine! Mine's much more blue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!!! love the effect it gives to the nails

    melissa
    www.stylemevalentina.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog!
    Now following!!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you :)

    I also have a blog design site, if you need a custom blog design check it out :)Christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH. I am so in love with this polish! I'm an absolute sucker for a burst of colour. Fab :)
    - Olivia xo

    http://www.neverending-nailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?