Saturday, May 4, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox: Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

*All products were sent to me for testing purposes, completely complimentary, from Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

This will be my last post for the Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox. I will of course continue to use my products, but with this review of Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer this is an ending. 


I held off on this review until last because I honestly wasn't sure what I was going to say. Would I give it a good review or a bad review?? I just didn't know. It has its good points, but it does have down sides. Though what product doesn't?


One of those downsides is their big seller. The new continuous spray nozzle. It's a nice idea, but you hold it 4 inches from your skin and spray. Moisturizer comes spraying out in a steady, slightly foamy stream and some of it is going to miss your arm or leg or whatever else you're spraying. This means you do not want to be anywhere near ... well ... anything. My first use got moisturizer all over the side of my television as it shot around my arm. Also, you really don't want to use it around hardwood or tiled floors as they will become insanely slippery!

Overall, kind of messy.


You can see the moisturizer here on my arm, partially rubbed in. I really wish you could smell this because it is yummy! Definitely a good point! The other good points? It's not greasy. It dries quickly; I wouldn't say in seconds but quickly. And it really does leave my skin insanely soft.

Does that make up for the messiness of the sprayer? Now you see why I left this review so long. I finally decided that Vaseline Spray & Go will be perfect, essential even, for the beach in August. It will also be great for those days I'm in a horrible hurry and want to be out the door quickly. That said, I will be reaching for my usual moisturizer when I have the time.

Still, don't take my word for it. I definitely recommend you read reviews from other Influensters here and make up your own mind.

*All products were sent to me for testing purposes, completely complimentary, from Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. ive been spraying it into my hand and then rubbing it onto my skin. i can only imagine the stuff i could have ruined spraying it willy nilly!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?