Friday, May 3, 2013

Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox: belVita Breakfast Biscuits

*All products were sent to me for testing purposes, completely complimentary, from Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Here is my review of the belVita Breakfast Biscuits that were included in my Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox.



There was one packet in my VoxBox, nicely wrapped in bubble wrap to keep the biscuits all in one piece. I thought this was very thoughtful of Influenster!


Opening the package shows four large biscuits. The reason I never purchased these before was only because I thought there were two biscuits inside, likely small, and probably not a great breakfast. I WAS WRONG! I have no problem admitting how wrong I was.


The biscuits are perfectly sized and to have four in the pack was amazing! The biscuits are designed to be your breakfast and to give you continuous energy throughout the morning. They are made with a whole grain blend of rolled oats and rye flakes making them a good source of fiber and B-Vitamins which help you convert food to energy. Even better: they have NO high fructose corn syrup, NO partially hydrogenated oils, and NO artificial flavors or sweeteners.


You can see the whole grains in this close-up. They give these biscuits a wonderful texture. They have just the right amount of crunch without being too hard. I also found them just the right amount of sweet too. I'm not a doughnut for breakfast kind of girl; I'm actually not a breakfast person at all. I hate all the ultra sweet breakfast foods and tend to just skip it all together, so this was perfect for me.


Coffee and belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits have become my normal breakfast now, and my body couldn't be happier with me!

PS: They also make a great snack! :)

*All products were sent to me for testing purposes, completely complimentary, from Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. THIS was my favorite thing in the box - I am also not a huge breakfast person and these are great. They taste amazing and I cant even eat a full package at one time. I've bought 4 boxes since trying this!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?