Monday, May 6, 2013

Disney Challenge: Tarzan

Another post for the Disney Challenge. This one is for Tarzan. It is so far outside the box I'm not even sure it really counts.

Disney Challenge Tarzan Spellbound Nails Nail Art mani manicure tree bark wood wooden freehand

I don't actually remember much of this movie, but what I do remember was wanting more than anything as a kid to be able to swing from the vines and climb and slide around on the trees like Tarzan. So, I did tree bark nails. Like I said, so far outside the box I don't even know if it counts. But they were so fun to create, and I really like how they turned out. :)


Up next in the Disney Challenge: Lady and the Tramp

Next up on the blog will be nail art for the Time Periods Challenge: Renaissance Era

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a really cool look and perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I definitely want to do this challenge eventually

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh I LOVE this!! I am defo going to try this one...really awesome! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Design, it looks so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so cute :)
    I want to invite you to join my new giveaway and win a pair of sunglasses :)
    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/2013/05/firmoo-sunglasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?