Friday, June 8, 2012

Feature Friday

Hey girlies. I'm calling today 'Feature Friday'. I'm thinking of making this a regular thing where I feature a blog or a blog post that caught my interest during the week.


I love reading other blogs, and I'm certainly not ashamed of it! What I also love is give those bloggers some love and helping other readers find those blogs, so I thought this was the perfect thing for me to do. I'm just hoping the bloggers I feature don't mind a little extra traffic. Is it blog etiquette to ask first? If it is, I'm sorry. I'll ask next week, I promise. I just don't want to miss my chance to feature this post today.


That said, I want to feature a post by Manicurator today. It's a splatter nail and it's definitely one of the better, more eye-catching splatters I've seen to date. The colors work so well together. Manicurator also did a wonderful job with her splatter technique. The splatter isn't too crowded and there aren't too many larger splatters. Like she said in her post, they give these nails character. They're a perfect splatter in my opinion.



So, gaze upon this awesomeness. Then go to her blog to see more pictures of these nails and her other manis. Give her a follow or a nice comment on one of her posts, she totally deserves it!! :)

What do you gals think of Feature Friday becoming a regular thing?

These nails are not mine. This is simply a feature post in an attempt to give another blogger some love.

2 comments:

  1. YOU RULE!!! Thank you tremendously, I'm really honored! This is a really sweet feature and I know I appreciate it, others will too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ your nail designs. You definitely deserve some love sent your way. :)

      Delete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?