Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Ugly Tie Day

Hey everyone! Happy Father's Day ... or rather ugly tie day.

fathers day ties nails nail art manicure happy

We don't do much for Father's Day in our family since we're a bit ... different. I have my mom and my bonus dad. That's our family's word for step.



So, my bonus dad gets a card and a gift. We also go to my bonus grandparents house for lunch. Today we're having hotdogs on the grill with homemade Chili sauce and sides.


With such a simple day I decided to keep my nails simple too.



I started out with three coats of white polish and drew the 'shirt collar' on with black. For the ties I used a dotter and my thin nail art brush. It is such a simple design that my family really enjoys.


That's it for this post. I hope you all have a great day if or however you celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?