Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swimsuit Shopping

Hey everyone. I went swimsuit shopping yesterday! I got my first swimsuit in years for vacation last year after losing about 15-20 pounds. Well, I lost another 10 or so this year. That brings my total to just over 30 pounds lost. Yay for me! However, I'm still not at my goal weight so swimsuit shopping is a fairly trying experience, but I guess that's true for almost anyone, isn't it? Are any of us truly happy with every feature of our bodies? Isn't there something, small or large, each of us wants to change? With the horrors of swimsuit shopping in mind I did a quick swimsuit manicure for luck.



I've seen bikini nail art before but I don't think I'll ever look or feel good in a bikini so I decided to do a combination of swimsuits. The first is a sexy pink one shoulder. Next is a sporty blue and white striped swimsuit. Then a red and white polka dotted one-piece that I fell in love with while shopping online (it was $160 though), and then a shiny purple bikini.



And on my thumb is a bright orange and yellow polka dotted tankini. I must have done something right with these nails because I came home the proud new owner of a sexy (and slimming) black one-piece suit at a great price!




Here's a picture of my new swimsuit, front and back, taken from the JCPenney website. I will look nothing like this in my swimsuit of course, but I'm thinking of sewing some of those pushup bra swim cup things into mine in an attempt to give myself something on top since it has such a deep neckline but don't want to ruin a $40 suit. Has anyone, or do you know anyone, who has done this? How did it work for you or them?

14 comments:

  1. ahhh your nails look amazing! the red one piece is my fav :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. all collection is very nice. thanks for shear with us.

    online shopping dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blogs and information attracts me to come back again n again.
    crystal awards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

    Regards,
    Tactic trading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice story I like it thanks for share it.

    Regards,
    Ray Grimm

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice poct I appreciate your post thanks for share it.



    long distance moving companies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!! Really nice all women's collection. It unique and different colors and outfit. Love it these types of dresses, Sarees, suits.Online swimwear shopping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. go to crosscountrymovingcompanies.biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am usually to blogging and i genuinely appreciate your content regularly.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?