Friday, June 15, 2012

Feature Friday

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are having a great day. I think I have finished moving things around on the blog for now but if there's anything you'd like to see different let me know. :)


I can't believe how quickly this week has flown passed, but it's Feature Friday again! Today I bring you an awesome gradient mani by Holy Manicures.


lime sideways gradient Holy Manicures feature Friday neon yellow green bling gems glitter

Holy Manicures does some really great nails. I was actually going to feature her Cow Nails, but I've been in love with this gradient from the moment I saw it. I'm obsessed with neons, and I don't think you can ever go wrong with glitter. I'm also becoming increasingly fond of gradients manicures, so these nails hit on all my favorites.

I think I've done everything possible to express my love of these nails. I have them in my favorite nails bookmarks, I've pinned them, I've even shared them with my family, and now I've shared them with you!

So, please take a moment and visit Holy Manicures' blog and gaze upon her awesomeness. Leave some nice comments and let her know she's loved!!

These nails are not mine. This is simply a feature post in an attempt to give another blogger some love.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!!!!The neon colours and the gradient is so well made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Glad you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?