Friday, June 15, 2012

Feature Friday

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are having a great day. I think I have finished moving things around on the blog for now but if there's anything you'd like to see different let me know. :)

I can't believe how quickly this week has flown passed, but it's Feature Friday again! Today I bring you an awesome gradient mani by Holy Manicures.

lime sideways gradient Holy Manicures feature Friday neon yellow green bling gems glitter

Holy Manicures does some really great nails. I was actually going to feature her Cow Nails, but I've been in love with this gradient from the moment I saw it. I'm obsessed with neons, and I don't think you can ever go wrong with glitter. I'm also becoming increasingly fond of gradients manicures, so these nails hit on all my favorites.

I think I've done everything possible to express my love of these nails. I have them in my favorite nails bookmarks, I've pinned them, I've even shared them with my family, and now I've shared them with you!

So, please take a moment and visit Holy Manicures' blog and gaze upon her awesomeness. Leave some nice comments and let her know she's loved!!

These nails are not mine. This is simply a feature post in an attempt to give another blogger some love.


  1. Lovely!!!!The neon colours and the gradient is so well made.

  2. Thanks for the feature! Glad you liked them :)


Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?