Friday, June 29, 2012

Feature Friday

It's been a very busy week around here so I haven't had much time to browse other blogs. However, I did stumble across this in my feeds. It was love at first sight, and I knew instantly it was this week's feature. :)


nail art nailart nails mani manicure neon tie dye My Nail Graffiti Spellbound Feature Friday Sticks n Stones

This is Neon Tie Dye + Sticks 'n Stones by Amber (and Dustin) over at My Nail Graffiti. First off, I love the colors. I'm a big ol' neon fantic! (I actually have neon on my nails as I'm typing!) Neons are the perfect summer colors in my opinion.


Next, I definitely love how the colors swirl and blend together. Can you believe no orange was used?? Amber says it's just the pink and yellow mixing together. So cool!! Lastly, I just love how all the swirls are in different places on each nail. It doesn't make me want to compare them or pick out flaws. My eyes just follow the swirls and enjoy. I'm also enjoying the addition of Sticks 'n Stones. Personally, it's not something I would have added since I'm always scared of doing too much and ruining the design I've worked so hard on. But, I really like how it looks over the neon. It was a good choice. :)

As always, these are not my nails! I had no hand or say in their creation. This is simply a feature post in an attempt to give another blogger some love. Take a moment, follow the links, and leave a nice comment or two for the featured blogger.

1 comment:

Comment moderation has been disabled for the time being. I love talking to you lovelies, and I can't always do that if I'm forced to moderate every comment. I'm really hoping not to have to bring comment moderation back so ... please don't spam the blog?